The Data Protection Officer
- Prospective customers.
- Individuals that use our websites.
- Former customers.
- Nominated users or individuals acting under a power of attorney.
- Data about your Identity: including first name, last name, title;
- Data about a recipient’s identity: including first name, last name, title, delivery address, email address and mobile number;
- Data about your contact details: including correspondence/billing address, email address, landline telephone number and mobile phone number;
- Financial data: payment card info, which is captured and stored by our payment provider;
- Data relating to a transaction: including services purchased, net revenue spent, (split by service), claims made/paid/rejected, including amount. Refunds and amounts, times/dates of payment and VAT status;
- Technical data: including IP address, your login data, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, online chat logs and other information on the devices you use to access our services;
- Data about your esocialbuzz.com profile: including your Account username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Data relating to marketing and communications choices: including what method a customer would like to receive marketing and how frequently;
Information you give us
- When you place an order with us for any of our services online, we will need certain information to process your order;
- When you contact us to discuss your services, we may ask for certain information to be able to confirm your identity, check our records and answer your questions quickly and accurately;
- If you take part in any surveys we may ask for information about you, which we will make clear to you at the time and for the purpose we will be using this information.
- If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your criminal record by obtaining a DBS check through an approved agency and view information you have shared publicly, including on social media.
Information we automatically collectWe will automatically collect information:
- when you use our services; and
- when you visit our website or use our mobile application, we may collect and process information about your usage of these by using “cookies” and other similar technologies to help us make improvements to the websites and to the services we make available.
- when you download or use mobile applications created by us and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. Our mobile application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Information we receive from other sourcesWe may receive personal data about you from third parties and other entities, publicly available sources and/or partners of esocialbuzz.com in the following categories:
- Companies contracted by us to help us provide services to you;
- Marketing or market research organisations;
- Credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies;
- Recruitment Companies if you apply for a job with us;
- Verify your identity when you use our services or contact us;
- Process your enquiries, orders or applications, for example when assessing an application, we may use automated decision-making systems;
- Carry out credit checks and to manage your accounts;
- Monitor, record, store and use any telephone, e-mail or other electronic communications with you for training purposes, so that we can check any instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligation
- Where you have agreed, provide you with information about other esocialbuzz.com services, offers or products which you may be interested in;
- To tell you about changes to our websites, services or terms and conditions;
- Carry out any personal data and/or marketing analysis, profiling or create statistical or testing information to help us personalise the services we offer you and to understand our users/customers better, understand what our users/customers want and how they use our products and services;
- Recover any monies you may owe to us for using our services;
- Analyse our services with the aim of improving them;
- Prevent or detect a crime, fraud or misuse of, or damage to our website, and to investigate where we believe any of these have occurred; and
- Monitor network traffic from time to time for the purposes of backup and problem solving, for example our automated system may monitor email subjects to help with spam and malware detection.
- Third party suppliers who help esocialbuzz.com to perform our services;
- Professional advisors;
- Law enforcement agencies;
- Other companies as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses or part of those businesses;
- We need to process the data under our contract with you for our services;
- We have a legitimate interest as a business in processing your data;
- We have a legal obligation to process the data; or
- We have your consent (which you can withdraw at any time).
- Subject access requests - You have a right to access personal data that we hold as a data controller.
- Right to be forgotten - In certain circumstances you have a right to request that your personal data be erased from the systems within our control.
- Rectification - You have a right to correct your personal data that we hold as a data controller.
- Withdraw consent - Where we have offered you the right to consent to giving us your data, for instance with your marketing preferences, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Objection and restriction of processing - In certain circumstances, you have a right to object to or request we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to port - You have a right to receive certain information about you in a machine readable format.