Oh, honey. Did you copy that straight out of your tear-stained diary? You know, the one with the unicorn on the cover. After taking to Twitter to discuss Obama’s tie (the most important part of the Iran deal announcement, evidently), Yglesias then uttered that absurdity about Secretary of State Kerry.
John “where’s my yacht at” Kerry. Enormous achievements as Secretary of State.
Did he mean such amazing achievements as these?
- ‘Delusional!’ Martha MacCallum snark-reports Kerry claiming Syria credit
- Priorities: John Kerry has doubts Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone; Update: Surprised Kerry didn’t ‘blame Tea Party’
- John Kerry hosts dinner for Pakistan Prime Minister; Menu emblematic of fresh debt ceiling increase [pic]
- ‘Namaste, ladies’: John Kerry shows off his purple shirty business [pics]
- Sharyl Attkisson: John Kerry refuses to allow Congress to question Benghazi survivors
- Smack! Remember Benghazi? Fred Thompson has key question for John Kerry
- ‘Painful’: Chris Wallace pounds John Kerry; Brit Hume, Lucianne Goldberg zing
- Snap-tastic: Brit Hume retweet sums up John Kerry’s peace plan with one zinger
- ‘Tweet of the day!’ Iowahawk discovers real reason Kerry was yachting during Egypt chaos
- Brit Hume: Kerry’s fail boat story not State’s first run-in with the truth
- ‘Ketchup in the Rye’: Kerry’s failboat folly leads to hilarious #JohnKerryYachtNames hashtag
- Hey, any guesses where John Kerry is ‘briefly’ today? [photo]
- Shiver their timbers! State Dept. backtracks, admits Kerry ‘was briefly on his boat’
- Cavalcade of conflicting info: Where in the world was John Kerry as Egypt lurched into chaos?
- With little going on in the world, CBS News producer says Secretary of State John Kerry enjoys quiet time on his yacht; Update: Dept. of State denies
- ‘Wrapped up like a douche’: John Kerry mixes up ‘Sweet Adeline’ and ‘Sweet Caroline,’ sparks #JohnKerryLyrics
- Fabuleux! Ace of Spades shreds John Kerry’s lame French boasting and media swooning; Update: Paging Rick Klein
- #JohnKerryNewCountries: John Kerry’s ‘Kyrzakhstan’ inspires gaffe-tastic mockery
- What about your gaffes? Secretary of Dunce John Kerry can see ‘Kyrzakhstan’ from his house
- #JKTweets: Predicting John Kerry’s State Dept. ‘JK’ tweets sparks hilarity
- Mock-tastic: Kerry arrives at State Dept. as Secretary of State; Will tweet using ‘JK’
- John Kerry tries, fails to ‘shut the door’ on boots on the ground in Syria
- John Kerry’s ‘air quotes’ emphasize strike on Syria is not war ‘in the classic sense’
- Did you see John Kerry’s response when asked for list of 34 countries that support Syria war?
- Watch John Kerry denounce ‘moralism’ in foreign policy in 1971
- Hard sell: John Kerry reportedly ‘reaching out’ to liberal bloggers on Syria strike
- ‘Unbelievably incompetent’: John Kerry says attack on Syria will be ‘unbelievably small’
- Mock-tastic! Mary Katharine Ham, Rep. Stockman zing John ‘unbelievably small’ Kerry
- John McCain slams John Kerry over ‘unbelievably small’ remarks
- Drudge editor Joseph Curl finds the silver lining in John Kerry’s ‘one week’ deadline to Assad
- Hope and #UnbelievablySmall Change! Hey, John Kerry, look at what else is ‘small’ [pics]
If Yglesias includes achieving gaffes and epic mockery, then boy is Kerry a huge success!
Really, what can even be said? It’s impossible to say anything while gasping for breath in a fit of giggles.
And an exit suggestion: