“Do you ever do this thing where…”
We recently asked women of the BuzzFeed Community to share exactly what they talk about when they talk about sex with their friends. And they did not disappoint! Here, just a few of the many types of sex talks you’ve probably had too:
2. When you FINALLY have an orgasm with your new squeeze. FINALLY.
4. Or just the general discussion of how long it’s been since you’ve had sex.
5. When you honestly would have rather skipped the foreplay.
Because, like, what was going on there?
6. When you brag about your go-to technique that you know you’re amazing at.
With educational hand gestures, of course.
7. Whenever a person’s genitals are particularly noteworthy.
Like in terms of size, shape, color, party tricks, whatever.
8. When you’re really excited to tell your friend about a recent hookup and then you realize you’re in the grocery store and there are children around.
Quick — to the condom aisle!
9. And when you rely on completely unsubtle innuendos that everyone around you understands.
10. When you want to know if other people do that same thing you do.
Otherwise known as the “Is this normal?” talk. And the answer is pretty much always yes.
11. When you hook up with someone whose desires are… unconventional.
Pretty much any out-of-the-ordinary request, fetish, or sex move will be discussed and debated in great detail. No judgements, but…it’s a hell of a conversation starter.
12. When you sometimes just really need to text your friend immediately after you sleep with someone.
13. When you’re in a long-term relationship and all your stories are about your S.O., but, whatever, you’re going to tell them anyway.
Deal with it.
14. Or when your friends know your S.O. way too well for you to go into specific details, so you vaguely — but strongly — infer that things are good.
“You don’t even KNOW.”
15. When you have ~thoughts~ about anal.
Whether you’re curious about it, terrified of it, or just want to talk through your feelings.
16. When you’re trying to get pregnant: whether or not you were ovulating.
17. And when you’re not trying to get pregnant: how paranoid you are about the possibility of ALREADY being pregnant.
You used a condom and you’re on the pill, but you are CONVINCED you’re with child.
18. Whenever anything interesting happened after sex.
Like they high fived you or immediately ordered Seamless.
19. That casual discussion of all the pros and cons of your chosen pubic hair situation.
Whether you wax, shave, laser, trim, or let it grow, it’s probably come up at least once.
20. When you humblebrag about the UTI you got from all the marathon sex you had last weekend.
Sorry, not sorry. But actually kinda sorry, because UTIs hurt.
21. When your body did something weird and you’re wondering if you should call your gyno/therapist.
A strange pain, awkward spotting, or bodily fluids that you can’t entirely explain. Basically, just tell us if we’re dying or not.
22. Whenever something embarrassing happens that’s so mortifying it would be a sin not to tell someone.
Like when you slipped during shower sex or your roommate’s date walked in on you having sex…you’re just not going to keep those gems to yourself.
23. If the sex was bad. Like, really bad.
Just let it out. Let it all out.
24. When you talk about how you ~think~ someone’s going to be in bed based on completely unrelated characteristics.
“They look like they know how to respect a woman…and make her orgasm.”
25. And every time you talk about how often you talk about sex.
Which is basically how all of the above conversations end.
Thumbnail photo credit: Comedy Central via foxtel.tumblr.com