Fathers get a pretty bad rap for their infamously bad “dad jokes.”
While their humor makes us cringe from embarrassment, their judgement when they’re just trying do their job…y’know, be dads, might actually be more amusing.
Take these photos as hilarious evidence that sometimes, fathers just don’t know how to dad.
1. He didn’t know that overalls aren’t meant to be worn topless.
2. These totally match…
3. No, tights aren’t pants, despite what this father and tween girls will try to tell you.
4. Isn’t the point of onesies that you don’t need other clothing on top?
5. The hair gel and no-shirt combo is too much. I can’t.
6. He was too busy filming to actually catch him.
7. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it goes.
8. “Wearing things backwards is all the rage”…is what this dad probably said.
9. Let’s hope he’s not in charge of talking about the birds and the bees.
10. Ready for swim class? Check.
11. This dad got confused and put both legs into one pant leg.
12. Dad tried to make her swimsuit more fashion forward. Dad failed.
13. When mom’s away dad will…use a zip tie to do a ponytail.
14. That hat? Yeah, those are shorts.
15. A for effort on that sun block application job.
16. Rompers are annoying when you have to go to the bathroom…or when dad tries to put them on.
17. “So you’re telling me the tie goes in the front?”
18. No…just…just no.
One thing I’ve learned? Dads definitely shouldn’t be allowed to put clothing on their kids…unless, of course, you’re looking for a good laugh.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dads-cant-dad/