It will probably beat the wedding, to be honest.
1. It’s very easy to get to.
2. Once you arrive, you’ll find LOADS of pubs within metres of the station.
3. And you won’t be left weeping at the price of booze.
Prepare to have change from a tenner when you buy a bottle of wine. Now you’re talking, boyo.
4. Activities? There are loads to choose from, including white water rafting.
Let your hens have a proper bonding experience as they cling on for dear life through Cardiff Bay’s white water rafting course.
Getting pelted with paint is so much fun. Honest.
6. And dressing up as a daffodil to play in the Welsh Games.
From Sheep Rodeo to Pit Pony Tug ‘O’ War, this nine game competition is as ridiculous and brilliant as you could ever hope for.
7. You can even hire a freaking boat.
Basically the same as being in the Greek Islands, except with paler men and a far higher likelihood of needing a jumper.
8. Fancy something more sedate? Try the gorgeous spa at St David’s Hotel.
The Marine Spa features a heated pool overlooking the bay, a jacuzzi, sauna and lots of lovely treatments. Basically, it’s lush.
9. Or unleash your inner Picasso by painting a teapot.
You can paint a variety of ceramics at Dotty Pots. Oh, and you can bring your own bottle to ease along the creative process. Enough said.
10. When it comes to your evening meal, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Forget about any thoughts of a wedding dress diet, and get your chops round as many of the 18 Things Everyone Must Eat In Cardiff as possible.
11. There’s plenty of accommodation within crawling distance of the town centre.
12. You will be absolutely spoilt for choice with bars to spend your evening in.
Ten Mill Lane is a popular choice, and offers cocktail masterclasses.
13. From caterwauling your way through karaoke at Tiger Tiger.
Sing your heart out, bust some moves, and probably bump into at least eight stag dos while you’re at it.
14. To getting your shoes stuck to the floor at Metros.
Prefer your rock to your R’n’B? Metros is the place for you. Plus, if you make until the end of the night, they give out free toast.
15. And believe us, no one will bat an eyelid at your hen do shenanigans.
If anything, they’ll salute you as you attempt to do a handstand on the bar after one too many cheap bottles of wine. Very supportive people, the Welsh.
16. The array of chips available is just beyond compare.
Chippy Lane is literally A WHOLE LANE DEDICATED TO CHIPS. We know where you’ll be ending your night…